Tired of making New Year’s resolutions around your health each January and then losing steam a few weeks in?
Ready for a fresh and healthy start in 2017?
During the 14 day Resolution Reboot you’re going to uncover what your true vision for your health is and through a cleanse process, clear out not only the physical toxins, but also de-clutter the emotional gunk that might be holding you back from realizing your dreams, desires and your true radiant vitality.
Instead of the New Year’s resolutions you typically make – lose 10 pounds, go to the gym three times a week, reduce sugar and quit drinking – we’re going deeper.
Getting clean and clear, physically and emotionally, will offer new perspectives and a new foundation to soar from.
From this solid foundation, your new intentions for the year will look completely different. They’ll have more meaning and purpose. They’ll be doable and realistic. They’ll be motivated from the inside out. And you’ll be able to sustain the change over time instead of giving up before winter is over!
Resolution Reboot is a 14-day completely virtual, guided group program that will help you stick to your healthy intentions and start to change your habits for good. By the end of our two weeks, your taste buds will have changed, your cravings will have subsided and you won’t want sweets as much. You’ll be on your way to a healthy start to the new year!
What can you expect at the end of Resolution Reboot?
- A healthy relationship with food
- A positive connection with your body
- An ease about the foods that work for you
- A back-to-basics approach to nutrition
- An understanding of real hunger
- A mindful way of eating
- A craving-less existence
- A diet free life
The Resolution Reboot offers:
- Delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes
- A daily cleanse protocol
- A flexible meal plan
- Information about sugar and cravings
- Strategies for mindful eating
- Journaling exercises
- Ideas for creative exploration
- Opportunities to build connections & community
Your Resolution Reboot package includes:
- Information on sugar, its damaging effects on the body and healthy alternatives
- Recipes that are delicious and easy-to-prepare so you’ll never be hungry or unsatisfied
- Private Facebook group to connect and interact with other cleansers throughout the 14 days
- Shopping list and menu plan templates so you can design your own custom cleanse based on the foods and recipes that appeal to you
- Daily journalling and contemplative activities geared to exploring your relationship with food, connecting you with your body, and shifting your mindset so you can get unstuck and start changing your unhealthy patterns and behaviours for life.
How does the program work?
- Upon registering, you’ll receive a welcome email with all the pertinent dates, details and the link to join the Facebook group.
- On Tuesday, January 10th you’ll receive email access to all the cleanse materials.
- You’ll spend the next few days preparing and we’ll start the cleanse on Friday, Jan 13.
- Each day of the detox you’ll receive an inspiring email with nutrition information, self care and self discovery invitations and activities.
- Each day you’ll check in on Facebook with the other participants to inspire, encourage and support one another.
Important dates and schedule:
- Early bird deadline: Wednesday, Jan 4th
- Final deadline to register: Monday, Jan 9th
- Access to materials: Tuesday, Jan 10th
- First day of cleanse: Friday, Jan 13th
- Last day of cleanse: Friday, Jan 27th
What some past participants have to say:
Participants in my past programs appreciate the accessibility and comprehensiveness of the online materials, rave about the deliciousness and ease of the recipes, and are grateful for the ongoing support and encouragement. They think highly of the flexibility and ability to make my programs their own, and most importantly are inspired by their positive changes to continue making further healthy shifts for life.
Before working with Michelle I was frustrated with my eating and weight gain. I had slipped into unhealthy habits, again, and was feeling lethargic and very aware of old habits controlling my eating. I wanted more energy and mental alertness. At the end of the cleanse, I was feeling much more energetic. I was enjoying the sweetness of fruit, the crunch of more raw vegetables, and taking care to prepare healthier food. It was the beginning. Michelle works with grace – she is non-judgmental and is excellent at working with her clients to find what works within their life style and goals.
~ Donna Clarke, Leadership Development Consultant & Coach, Halifax, NS
Before working with Michelle, I was having digestion issues such as bloating and indigestion. Through my first cleanse I began to discover which foods were affecting me like dairy and wheat. I found that with a better working digestive system, I’m not bloated, my bowels are regular and I have more energy. Michelle did not guide me in a diet… instead she helped me to transition to a healthier way of eating. She worked with my goals which were to feel better by finding more energy. Her claim of giving you practical guidance to help you reclaim your VITALITY is true! I highly recommend Michelle. She changed my life for the better and I am deeply grateful.
– Ginger Bogusz, Adult Educator, Corrections Canada, Bedford, Nova Scotia
Join me and a community of other cleaners between Jan. 13 – 27th 2017 and spend 14 days recharging your body, mind and spirit. Take this time reboot and reclaim the vitality that you know is within you.
Early bird registration is now open!
Register for Early Bird Pricing and save $20
Choose this option of $75.00 + hst ($86.25)
Share the detox experience with a friend and save $30
Choose this option of $120.00 + hst ($138.00) for 2 participants