A special offer for Past Participants of the Sugar Shift
Program begins April 9th, 2015.
As a thank you for your commitment to your own health and wellness and for being such an incredible first group of the Sugar Shift, I’d love to invite you back for round two!
The doors to my spring 2015 program, The Sugar Shift are now open.
To show my gratitude for your past contributions, I’d love to have you join us and I’ve put together a sweet and special alumni offer.
I invite you to join the Spring Sugar Shift for the incredible low alumni offer of $89.00 + hst.
This offer gets you full admission into The Sugar Shift including some NEW additions and changes based on your feedback:
- Like last time, you’ll access all of the materials, through a private “Participants Only” site. All of the materials are saved as pdfs so you can download an print them at your own convenience and save them for future reference.
- NEW: This time you’ll receive access to the module each week on Sunday so you have until Thursday to review them before our call.
- Calls will still be held on Thursdays at noon. NEW: I’m using a new system that will eliminate long distance charges and make our calls more interactive and fun and we’ll have NINE calls in total, one for each of the eight weeks and then a wrap up call at the end. Call will still be recorded to listen at your own convenience.
- In weeks 4-5-6 we do the 21-Day whole foods sugar detox. Like the first round, this aspect of the program comes with a detoxing guidebook, 21 days of delicious whole foods recipes, daily protocols, meal planning and shopping list templates. NEW: I’ll be adding in some new recipes, adding in some handouts and protocols for maximizing the detox experience.
- The closed Facebook aspect will remain the same with lots of interactive inquiries, suggestions for sharing and connection.
- NEW: I’ve been doing some further nutritional study and have some exciting new Informational Resources to share.
- You can look forward to the homework invitations, worksheets, tracking tools, activities and journalling exercises – this is where the real experiential learning comes in. The work you do between our calls each week is really where the transformation takes place.
- Finally, you’ll also have a chance to listen in to the guest expert interviews. NEW: I’m excited to have a new guest interview with Co-Active Coach Miriam Linderman. In Module 5, which is all about emotional detoxing and intuitive eating, Miriam will share her strategies for reconnecting with the body and soul to find our essence and ignite joy, play, magic and ease.
If you want to review in detail the full Sugar Shift program you can do so here.
(But be sure to come back here to register!)
Here’s a recap of what you can expect in each module:
Module 0 – This is sort of a pre-program bonus that you can start to dig into right after you register. The Primer Activity Booklet has 4 activities to help you determine if you are truly ready to break up with sugar.
Module 1 – Introduction & Welcome – The first week is all about getting acquainted with one another and the program. You complete the circle of personal nutrition worksheet, start creating your personal areas of focus, and start tracking your baseline health indicators.
Module 2 – Getting started & setting yourself up for success. In week 2 you start exploring your areas of connection and support, track your week 1 progress, do the 24 hour no sugar challenge. Guest expert interview with Dr. Michael Arloski.
Module 3 – Preparing to detox. In week 3 you receive all the materials for the 21 day sugar detox. This week is all about reviewing those materials, developing your meal plans & shopping lists, cleaning out your pantry, stocking up with healthy foods,and getting your head around the detox phase. Guest expert interview with Dr. Laura Nurse, Naturopath.
Module 4 – Nuts & bolts of the 21-day sugar shift detox. In week 4 you actually start the detox. This can be a tough week where folks are dealing with detoxing symptoms, and moving through the physical detoxification process. This week is where lots of support and connection is really important. You’ll receive info on dealing with detoxing symptoms, maximizing the detox process and much more.
Module 5 – Emotional detoxing & intuitive eating. During the second week of the detox in week 5, you’ve moved through the physical detoxification, and are now focussed on the emotional detox process. Start to work with gremlins and the inner critic, take an initiative eating assessment, understand how to meet your needs with out food and learn about the mind-body connection. Guest expert interview with body-soul coach Miriam Linderman.
Module 6 – Movement & self-care. In week 6 – the final week of the detox, your energy will be starting to come back and you’ll be feel gin good and strong, we look at physical activity, movement and explore what is the right form and amount for you. Look at your self care habits and Wrap up the final week of the detox.
And then it’s the final phase of the Sugar Shift:
Module 7 – Rebuild your health. Week 7 is All about moving out of the detox and into whole foods living. You take Assessments, develop your whole foods plans. Also do a sweet treat experiment to see how it feels to reintroduce sweets back in. Guest expert interviews with chef Jan Buhrman and nutritionist John Bagnulo.
Module 8 – Celebration & healthy habits for life. Our final week is All about celebrating your hard work and accomplishments, evaluating your progress and developing a plan for moving beyond the Sugar Shift.