I get inquires on a weekly basis about my training as a healthy coach and the school I went to. If you are someone who is interested in a career shift, becoming an entrepreneur and having a rewarding career helping people live healthier lives, then please read on to learn about a special enrolment bonus my nutrition school, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, is offering.
But before we get to that, let me tell you about how I ended up there.
In my 20s and 30s I completed two university degrees and in 1995 joined the corporate world of Public Relations. I had a series of progressively increasing roles over the next 10 years and ended up in a management position, overseeing a corporate communications team for a government agency. I had a good salary, great benefits and had reached a mid-level management. Things were going pretty good.
During this time, my personal life fell into place when I met my life partner. We shared passions for yoga, spirituality and our health. We travelled, bought a house by the ocean and eventually got married.
While things were going great personally, I was struggling with some health issues that had developed in my 20s and was feeling uneasy about my work. I was successfully rising up the corporate ladder, so why was I wondering “is this really what I want to do for the rest of my life?”
I’d come home from work in tears, exhausted and stressed out. My digestive issues were getting worse, I was gaining weight, and had no energy. I’d sit on the couch watching mindless TV. It was taking a toll on my health and my relationship.
I did a lot of soul searching trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. I read books, attended workshops, did a peer leadership program and went on retreats about finding your calling and coming into your own.
Through a colleague I met at one of the trainings, I learned about IIN. I checked out the school’s website and completely resonated with what I read. Hallelujah, this was it! I knew right away I had to enrol in IIN’s Health Coach Training Program. I wasn’t sure if I’d ever become a health coach, but I knew this was the right next step for me.
As the program start date drew nearer, I made plans to leave my job. In December 2011, I packed up my desk and haven’t looked back. I immersed myself in the program and learned everything I could about holistic health. I launched my health coaching practice in July of 2012, graduated in December 2012 and the Immersion Program in June 2013. I currently facilitate coaching circles with students attending IIN and have completed IIN’s Launch Your Dream Book course.
IIN is the world’s largest nutrition school, training students from all over the globe to become certified Health Coaches. It was IIN’s training program, incredible resources, and supportive community that enabled me to launch my career as a health coach and do this work over the last five years helping hundreds of people improve their health.
Here are a few more reasons why I love IIN:
- It’s flexible: The online distance learning format makes it easy to work through the 40-module program from wherever you are, on your own schedule.
- You’ll learn from the experts: You’ll learn over 100 of the top dietary theories and hear from many of the top experts in health and nutrition including Dr. Mark Hyman, Deepak Chopra, Andrew Weil, Marion Nestle, Gabrielle Bernstein and Geneen Roth.
- Great business support: Not only are you educated on all things nutrition and health, but you’ll also learn how to market yourself, develop programs for clients and set up your own Health Coaching practice!
- You’ll become part of a community of like-minded health professionals – each March 1,000 IIN students and graduates from all over the world gather in Manhattan for IIN’s annual conference. Hear world-renowned presenters, meet the founder and know you are part of something powerful, innovative and world-wide.
- Many people attend IIN even if they don’t want a career in health coaching, but want to learn the latest in holistic health to help themselves and their families live healthier lives. Being part of this community and this exciting field has been priceless to me.
If you are interested in checking out IIN, here are the details of the latest IINcredible early enrollment bonus package open to everyone who enrolls in the Health Coach Training Program by this Friday, April 28th!
Here’s what’s included:
- 30% off tuition when paid in full OR 30% off one of the flexible payment plans
- Full tuition to the Launch Your Dream Book course ($1000 value)
- Full tuition to the IIN Advanced Business course ($1000 value)
- A special invitation to an intimate, live group call with IIN Founder & Primary Teacher Joshua Rosenthal (Priceless)
- Guaranteed reserved seating at the next IIN Conference ($300 Value)
- An invite to a VIP Mixer the weekend of the IIN Conference ($300 value)
- AND a signed copy of Joshua’s book “Integrative Nutrition: Feed your Hunger for Health and Happiness”
This is over $2,500 worth of bonuses, plus huge savings on tuition! Remember, this is only available to students who enroll by this Friday, April 28th! Email me directly if you’d like to take advantage of this offer.