Because we all need a little extra nourishment right now, I've curated a few resources* that might help bring some peace, calm and balance to the uncertainty we're all experiencing.
For me nourishment isn't just about the food we eat. It's also about nourishing all the other areas of our lives that contribute to our health and well-being.
*I have no affiliation with any of these resources and receive no compensation for mentioning them*
- I'm gifting you all my Spring Nutrition Reset meal plan and 30+ recipes to help you get inspired to shop more locally and shift into spring eating. Get the FREE download here
Meditation - To calm the mind, anxiety and stress, these apps are great (all have free trials):
- The gym I go to, Evolve Fitness, just started a 21 day fitness challenge which you can join anytime for a donation. They are doing five different live online classes per day - bootcamps, yoga and cardio. All the proceeds are going to support local businesses. They've raised close to $23,000 already and have 1000 participants. Join in here and stay fit while supporting the community
- If yoga is more your thing - I love Yoga with Adrienne on Youtube
Movies - I'm drawn to watching feel-good, uplifting movies right now. Here are a few of my recent favs:
- The Upside
- Peanut Butter Falcon
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (haven't watched it yet but on my list for this week)
Books - I've been tearing through some good reads lately. Not necessarily uplifting but certainly engrossing:
Creative Inspiration - Get those creative juices flowing:
- Tracy Verdugo - Online art classes and freebies. I did her free abstract tutorial the other day and it was amazing.
- Peta Hewitt - Need some inspiration for your colouring projects? Look no further.
And finally, here are a few relevant blog posts from the archives:
- 5 tips to help you get a good night's sleep
- 8 ways to embrace spring
- tips for spring cleaning your kitchen
- 3 easy ways to decrease stress
Take good care of yourself and one another & stay well-nourished.