“ Spring is when life is alive in everything ”
~ Christina Rossetti
7-day nutrition and lifestyle program to help you renew your vitality by embracing the food and energy of Spring!
- Are you getting tired and bored of the same old meals you've been eating all winter?
- Are you noticing your tastebuds starting to crave fresher, lighter foods?
- Are you feeling your energy shift as the days get longer and brighter?
- Are you feeling the desire to spring clean, tidy and freshen up?
If yes, then you are ready for my Spring Reset!
Join us Monday, May 27 - Sunday, June 2, 2019
Over the 7 days you will:
- Add variety and excitement to your eating
- Embrace more locally grown and produced food
- Reduce processed, inflammatory foods
- Provide real food nourishment for you and your family
- Get new recipes to add to your weekly repertoire
- Clean out your pantry and get your kitchen organized
- Reset your intentions and goals for the next quarter
- Bring spring energy to your exercise, social life and self-care
Hi there! I'm Michelle
If we haven’t met, I am Michelle MacLean, a certified Health and Wellness Coach.
I developed this 7-Day Spring Nutrition Reset to help you transition from winter into spring and embrace nutrition and lifestyle habits and practices that align with the season.
Attuning with the rhythms and energy of nature allows you to receive the nourishment of the season to boost optimal health.
It's all about receiving the bounty that Mother Nature provides us.
I hope you'll join me for this brand new program. You’ll receive all the support you need to reset your health and well-being as we head into the warmer months.
Bring on the light and new possibilities of Spring!
What's Included in the Spring Reset?
- Spring Nutrition Guidebook
- Seasonal Food lists
- 7-Day Spring Meal Plan
- 30+ seasonally inspired whole food recipes
- Tips for spring cleaning your pantry and organizing your kitchen
- Seasonal lifestyle suggestions
- Shopping list template
- Meal planning template
- Daily support in a closed Facebook group
How does it work?
- Today: Register to reserve your spot.
- Friday, May 24: Watch for an email with access to the materials.
- Friday, May 24: Join our closed Facebook group.
- May 24-26: Shop, prepare and get organized to start on Monday.
- May 27 - June 2: Daily, watch your inboxes for inspirational emails and visit the Facebook group for support and connections.
Ready to reset your health for the spring season? Join us Monday, May 27 to Sunday, June 2.
Regular price = $79 CDN
Q. Is this a cleanse?
A. The recipes and meal plans include seasonal, real, whole foods - fruits, veggies, lean protein, whole grains and healthy fats. The plan does encourage limiting processed, inflammatory foods like sugar, dairy and gluten. For some, limiting those foods could be considered cleanse-like, and you can expect to receive some benefits of a cleanse like increased energy, weight loss and increased vitality, but is not designed to induce a detoxing effect.
Q. Will I loose weight?
A. This is not about counting calories or restricting, it's about embracing spring fare. As you shift into the lighter, fresh goodness of the season from the heavier foods of winter, you may notice you feel lighter and weigh less.
Q. How much time will this take?
A. Obviously the more time you can carve out to prep, plan and implement all of the suggestions in the program the better. And the more you put into something the more you get out of it. Ideally you will spend some extra time during the seven days trying new recipes, planning and prepping, with the intention that over time these new seasonal shifts become lasting lifestyle habits.
Q. What if I'm not on Facebook?
A. That's okay. You'll receive everything by email and can always be in touch with me that way.